The Administration Serviceof the Institute for Game and Wildlife Research (IREC – CSIC, UCLM, JCCM) develops the necessary administrative tasks for the management of the Institute, specifically:
- Human resources management.
- Economic and budgetary management of the institute.
- Economic management of research projects and contracts.
- Management of purchases and contracting of works and external services.
- Inventory and facilities management.
- Management of official vehicles dependent on general services.
- Maintenance and general services.
- Corporate representation.
- Management Support.
Below you can consult the professional profiles and contact information of the members of the Administration Service of the Institute for Game and Wildlife Research (IREC – CSIC, UCLM, JCCM).