The line of services and transfer linked to Health and Biotechnology is developed by the Research Group in Health and Biotechnology (SaBio). Its capabilities include the following:
- Specialized diagnosis: pathology - serology - microbiology - new genetic tools.
- New techniques for comprehensive hunting management.
- Integrated control of shared diseases.
- Biotechnology applied to livestock and hunting.
- Development and application of the latest technologies in integrated monitoring of wildlife: health surveillance, etc.
- Identification of new antigens and vaccine development.
- Applications of proteomics, metabolomics and systems biology in the field of health and animal production.
- Development of new tools for the diagnosis of infections in wildlife.
- Population genetics and its application to the solution of health and management needs.
Contact us: Dr. Christian Gortázar.