The line of services and transfer linked to Ecotoxicology is developed by the Research Group in Wildlife Toxicology. Its capabilities include the following.
- Clinical and forensic diagnosis of intoxications and / or poisoning of animals.
- Analysis of chemical substances in biotic or abiotic environments.
- Ecotoxicological studies in wild fauna.
- Biomonitoring of populations, communities and ecosystems.
- Analysis of biomarkers of exposure, effects and susceptibility to polluting substances and other environmental or anthropogenic stressors.
- Clinical and Veterinary Toxicology.
- Food safety and quality (Food Toxicology).
- Phytotoxicity studies and tests.
- Scientific advice and support on environmental and clinical toxicology.
- Ecotoxicological Risk Assessment.
Contact: Dr. Rafael Mateo Soria.