The line of services and transfer linked to Ecotoxicology is developed by the Research Group in Wildlife Toxicology. Its capabilities include the following.
- Clinical and forensic diagnosis of poisoning and/or animal poisoning.
- Analysis of chemical substances in biotic or abiotic media.
- Ecotoxicological studies in wildlife.
- Biomonitoring of populations, communities and ecosystems.
- Analysis of biomarkers of exposure, effects and susceptibility to polluting substances and other environmental or anthropogenic stressors.
- Clinical and veterinary toxicology.
- Food safety and quality (Food toxicology).
- Phytotoxicity studies and trials.
- Support and scientific advice on environmental and clinical toxicology.
- Ecotoxicological Risk Assessment.
Contact Us: Dr. Rafael Mateo Soria.