IREC researchers will participate in FERCATUR 2022 in various activities aimed at promoting culture around the management and conservation of wildlife and sustainable hunting
One of the commitments of Instituto de Investigación en Recursos Cinegéticos (IREC – CSIC, UCLM, JCCM) towards society is to publicize our research work, which covers various aspects related to the management and conservation of wildlife and its environment, with special interest in conflict resolution. For this reason, among our priority objectives are the dissemination and dissemination of scientific research carried out in our center, but also the promotion of scientific culture.
With the intention of bringing our fields of work closer to the general public, several IREC researchers will participate in the National Hunting, Fishing and Tourism Fair (FERCATUR) 2022, which takes place on September 23, 24 and 25 at the Ciudad Real Fair Pavilion, in various activities:
- Presentation of the Preliminary Project of the Museum of Hunting and Nature of Ciudad Real (Friday).
- Memory-Tribute to Patxi Andión (Friday).
- Round table "The book of the Hunting of Alfonso XI" (Friday).
- Exhibition of the Museum of Hunting and Nature of Ciudad Real (Friday saturday and sunday).
- Children's workshop “Wildlife conservation for curious minds" (Saturday).
- Presentation of the book on the Partridge “The future of the Red-legged patridge" (Saturday).
- Conference "hunting and health" (Sunday).
IREC participates in the presentation of the Preliminary Draft of the Museum of Hunting and Nature of Ciudad Real on behalf of the University of Castilla-La Mancha and the Higher Council for Scientific Research, together with the Museum of Ciudad Real.
You can consult the FERCATUR 2022 program and the time and place of celebration of these activities in this link. Don't miss them!