RESEARCH PROJECTS - ONGOING
STATE PLAN R&D
- Fernandez-Santos, MR. Conservation of the Bank of frozen semen of the black variety of the manchega breed of sheep and the celtiberian white goat breed. MICINN (UCLM). RZP2013-0005. €43.200. 2014-2016.
- Gortazar, C. Mycobacteria inactivated by heat as immunogens in ruminants: route of administration, response of the host and diagnosis. MINECO. (UCLM). AGL2014-56305-C3-1-R. 145.200 €. 2015-2017.
- Mateo Soria, R. Development of strategies against the poisoning of wildlife by controlling the predation by chemical conditioned aversion. MINECO (UCLM). CGL2013-40975-R. 217,800 €. 2014-2017.
- Soler Valls, AJ., Garde JJ. Development of a protocol efficient for the production of embryos of deer by fertilization in vitro: application in semen sexing MINECO (UCLM). 48421-AGL2013-R. €160,000. 2014-2017.
- Vicente, j., Acevedo, p. development of protocols to mitigate risk of contact and transmission of diseases shared between cattle and hoofed wild. MINECO (UCLM) AGL2013-48523-C3-1-R. €100,000. 2014-2017.
- Villafuerte Fernandez, r. (participating Pablo Ferreras de Andrés and Beatriz Brook Lopez). Ecology, society and management of fauna: the rabbit in the peninsula Iberica. MINECO (IESA-CSIC). CGL2013-43197-R. €142,000. 2014-2016.
REGIONAL PLAN OF I D OF THE JCCM
- Aparicio, J. M. The role of the variability genetic in the restoration of the populations wild. JCCM (CSIC). IP-2014-001-P 90,000€. 2014-2017.
- Lamb, P. J. Ecology, variability and structure genetics in populations fragmented in risk of extinction. JCCM (UCLM). PEII11-2014-023-P 68,000 €. 2014-2016.
- Gallego Martínez, L. characterization of the antlers of populations of deer. Relationship with the composition ore from his diet and with it productivity vegetable to develop criteria of management. JCCM (UCLM). PEII-2014-004-P 46,000€. 2014-2016.
- Garde JJ. Use of the motility objective for the evaluation of the semen from RAM. JCCM (UCLM) PEII-2014-032-P. €165.000. 2015-2017.
- Höfle, u. risks health and public health in the production of the Red-legged Partridge (Alectoris rufa): colibaciolosis, salmonellosis and multiresistance to antimicrobial drugs. JCCM (UCLM). POIC-2014-001-P. €67.508. 2014-2016.
- Höfle, U. pathogenesis and Control of Flavivirus RTA2013 - 00013-C04-03. €45.480. 2014-2017.
- Matthew R. contamination by lead and mercury in aquatic organisms of mining areas and restoration planning. JCCM (UCLM) IP-2014-028. €70.000. 2014-2017.
- Brook, B Integrating ecological parameters for the conservation of Black Harrier Circus maurus. Special Intramural project, CSIC. €11,000. 2013-2016.
- Brook, B. causes and consequences of the agricultural and hunting wildlife management. Special Intramural project, CSIC. € 26,900. 2013-2016.
- Of the source, J. dynamic interactions (interactome) protein-protein in different biological processes. Special Intramural project, CSIC. €157.493,43. 2014-2017.
- Gortázar, C. improving Advanced hunting health monitoring systems. Special Intramural project, CSIC. €58.800. 2013-2017.
- Lopez-Antia, A. anticoagulant Rodenticidas in the delta of the Ebro: relationship with the conservation of the Marsh Harrier (Circus aeruginosus). You grants i Ajuts economics within the framework of the program of research and conservation of the Fundació Barcelona Zoo (University of Antwerp, Belgium). €10.156, 2015-2016.
- Viñuela wood, J. Science border for a vole organic based pest control: improving agricultural habitat, biodiversity and human health. BBVA Foundation. I call of aid for research projects in biomedicine, ecology and conservation biology, socioeconomic, and digital humanities. (CSIC). €99.929,06. 2014-2017.
EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME
- De la Fuente, J. Improving current understanding and research for sustainable control of the poultry red mite Dermanyssus gallinae, COST Action FA1404. 000 €. 2014-2018.
- Gortázar, C. ANTIcipating the global onset of new epidemics (Antigone). Comisión Europea (VII Programa Marco) (UCLM). HEALTH.2011.2.3.3.-1. 1.450.000 €. 2011-2016.
- Gortázar, C. COMPARE: Collaborative Management Platform for detection and Analyses of (Re-) emerging and foodborne outbreaks in Europe. (Project number 643476). 2014-2019.
OTROS PROYECTOS INTERNACIONALES
- Mateo, R. Ortiz-Santaliestra, M.E. (IP: I. Lopes) GENEROSI – Contaminant-drivengenetic erosion: consequences on the viability of Amphibia populations. Fundacao para a Ciencia e a Tecnologia (Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal). 198.664 €. 2013-2016.
- Simmons R. (B. Brook and involved F. Mougeot). Ecology, fitness and health of genetically depauperate Black Harriers. National Research Foundation, South Africa (Competitive programme for rated reresearchers;) Grant no. 90582). 452 000 ZAR. 2014-2016.
- Brook, B. The hunting of the Turtle Dove in the Iberian Peninsula. RSPB-IREC contract. €101,000, 2016-2019
AGREEMENTS AND CONTRACTS WITH PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS - IN FORCE
- Brook, B. implementation of a methodology for the hunting management coordinated at national level of the Woodcock. MAGRAMA (CSIC) €134147.68. 2015-2018.
- Davila, J. A. Análisis genetics, conservation and monitoring of populations of Red-legged Partridge (Alectoris rufa) in Valencia. Generalitat Valenciana. €58.564,0. 2015-2017.
- Ortiz-Santaliestra, M.E. Biological relevance of the magnitude of effects (considering mortality, sub-lethal and reproductive effects) observed in studies with amphibians and reptiles in view of population level impacts on amphibians and reptiles. EFSA / Universität Koblenz-Landau (UCLM). 35.806,26 €. 2015-2017.
CONTRACTS WITH COMPANIES - IN EFFECT
- Of the source, J. Biology of systems and development of vaccines. Beaphar BV. (415.000 €). UCLM. 2015-2018.
- Garde, JJ. Addition of feed for the improvement of the reproductive capacity of ruminants and the quality of products dairy derivatives. ERDF-interfaces. Dehesa de los Llanos. (40,000 €). UCLM. 2015-2017.
- Garde, JJ. Addition of feed for the improvement of the reproductive capacity of ruminants and derived milk products quality. ERDF-interfaces. Medianilla SL. (45.000 €). UCLM. 2015-2017.
- Garde, JJ. Addition of feed for the improvement of the reproductive capacity of ruminants and the quality of products dairy derivatives. ERDF-interfaces. Dehesa de los Llanos. (20.000 €). UCLM. 2015-2017.
- Gortazar, C. analysis of diseases by serology and PCR in samples of field of fauna silvestre. SABIOtec spinoff SL (8.470 €). UCLM. 2014-2016.
- Gortazar, C. biosecurity. Application and monitoring of programs of biosecurity in farms cattle of meat. (COVAP) (€57.626,25). UCLM. 2015-2017.
- Jiménez García-Herrera, J. technical scientific analysis of alien fish fauna to draw in the National Park - TRAGSA. 2016
- Jiménez García-Herrera, J. scientific technical analysis of trials of prevention of damage by wildlife in agriculture and livestock - technician. 2016