Este mes de octubre, la AXA Foundation has open it first campaign of your call of Postdoctoral Fellowships, ofreciendo un total de 25 becas con una duración de entre 18 y 24 meses.
The Mission of the AXA Foundation is the Fund the basic research de proyectos científicos englobados dentro de una de estas cuatro grandes problemáticas globales:
– Environmental risks:
- Climate change
- Natural hazards & disaster risk reduction
- Urbanization & Resilience, Transport and Road Safety
- Sustainable Food and Water Management
– Life risks:
- Ageing, dependency and long-term care.
- Chronic diseases.
- Well-being and prevention.
- Public Health & healthcare systems.
– Socio-economic risks:
- Insurance and its influence on the Macroeconomic environment
- Geopolitics and the dynamics of international relations
- Sustainability of public & private welfare systems
- Future of financial markets (low interest rate environment, climate economics…)
– The 4th Industrial Revolution:
- The technological revolution's Social & economic impact (Medical digitization, Health innovation, Energy transition, Finance, Internet of Things, Social Networks...)
- Tools and novel approaches to scientific modelling (Bioinformatics, Data Science...)
- Data privacy, Cybersecurity, ethics, values & regulation
- Artificial intelligence & learning
- Human behaviors and cyber-physical interactions
Nominations must be submitted on the AXA Research Fund platform, through the entity that would be candidates (UCLM).
Since each institution can only propose to two candidates, is held a preselection of the same from the Vice President of research and political scientific. In this regard, postdoctoral researchers interested must send to the email address email@example.com the following information, until October 25, 2016, indicating in the subject of the email "REQUEST BID GRANTS AXA POSTDOC - first campaign":
- Standard application form, in accordance with the attached model
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate postdoctoral
- Title of doctor or certified academic with indication express of the date in that is obtained the grade of doctor
- Current employment situation
Can find more information about the call (criteria of selection,) topics(, guidelines, etc.) in the following link: https://www.axa-research.org/en/page/post-doctoral-fellowships
Also attached les to this release guide of the call, which contains requirements that candidates must meet to be eligible.
We remain at your disposal for any question or issue arising them in relation to this call.